Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

news Exciting News! Introducing Legacy Badges for Our Valued Lifetime Memberships

Dear DNForum Community,

I hope this announcement finds you well this beautiful Sunday :)

We have some exciting news to share with all of you. Over the past few months, our team has been diligently working to improve your experience on DNForum, and today, we are thrilled to unveil a significant upgrade exclusively for our esteemed lifetime members!

As you may know, when we acquired DNForum.com roughly two months ago, we inherited an exceptional community of domain investors who had purchased lifetime memberships—Gold, Platinum, and Exclusive memberships. We recognize the value and loyalty these memberships represent, and after careful consideration and extensive discussions with all of you (thank you all for productive conversations), we did decide to retain these lifetime services.

Introducing Legacy Badges with Graphic Elements:

To express our gratitude and appreciation for your continued support, we have implemented a brand-new feature that will surely delight our lifetime members. Effective immediately, all Gold, Platinum, and Exclusive members will be granted special "Legacy Badges" adorned with exclusive graphic elements. These badges will be prominently displayed alongside your usernames, serving as a prestigious symbol of your enduring commitment to DNForum.

The Legacy Badges have been carefully crafted to honor your investment in the DNForum community and to distinguish you as esteemed members with a rich history on the DNForum. They represent our recognition of your ongoing loyalty and the value you bring to our vibrant domain investing community.

Let me allow myself to present the Badges:

Legacy Gold Member badge:
qHYUGqE.png

--

Legacy Platinum member (we believe Platinum stands above Gold, the same as .com trumps .xyz):
mylqDq4.png

--

And, the Legacy Exclusive Member badges:
3utNVqP.png

Huge, huge, (and more more) huge Thank You to Felix (our admin @DNF Admin) for patience, coming up with tonnes of suggestions and the implementation of these badges.

--

We sincerely hope that this unexpected announcement brings you a wave of joy and a renewed sense of belonging within the DNForum family. We are grateful to have you as part of our journey, and we are committed to continuously improving our platform to meet your evolving needs.

Thank you for your unwavering support and for making DNForum the premier destination for domain investing discussions. If you have any questions or feedback regarding the new Legacy Badges or any other aspect of DNForum, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to listen, learn, and grow together.

Wishing you all continued success in your domain investing endeavors!

This is THE OLDEST domain name forum IN THE WORLD!!

300.gif

Best regards,
Helmuts
proud to have my turn to hold the DNForum.com Flag in my hands now!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

i think it's a great step in the right direction!

now, you're provided the "incentive" for others to upgrade.

imo....

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've missed this forum. This is where my domain career began. Will be nice to see it return to former glory and more! LFG!

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Great!

victorw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How can I earn another stripe?😁

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
But more posts more stripes

If you look at this topic there are people with more stripes and far less posts than me.

I think the stripes are linked to member level and not post count.

So all legacy member get one, exclusive 4 etc. but that is not based on post count, it is probably assigned.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom