Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Bug Reporting Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Instead of having people post in the Suggestions and Feedback area, when something doesn't work, could their be a NON-FORUM oriented "bug report" form, where people don't have to sign-in to use it? Basically, if they're expierencing problems with "signing in", they shouldn't have to go nutty figuring it out.

For instance, I have one set-up for my customers here:
http://websupport.directnexus.com

This sends an e-mail out to our support address, and sends a "thank you, we'll look into it" e-mail to the customer/member. This has worked well for us, as it collects information about the user's browser, and other settings automatically, as well as prompting them to give better specifics on the nature problem.

The user "mike_dp" recently posted about some login problems and "respecta" mentioned some as well. I've never had any problems, but running a vBulletin messageboard, I've had users that have run into problems from time to time for a variety of reasons. Whether it turns out to be a setting on the computer, browser, or something wrong with the website, it might be useful.

An idea.

~ Nexus

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom