Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

discussion build a website

This is a general discussion thread revolving around the a topic of the original poster's choice.

dfgdgr

Reaction score
How can I build a website for someone else using the tools I already have (Bluehost, domail, Elementor Pro), without pay again for them? Where can I host the new website while I'm working on it? And how can I work on it? Thank you!

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Epik allows you to host a free instance of WordPress. You could transfer in your domain and then build it out.

Looks like you already have BlueHost though? So I'm unsure how you can host it without paying for it again unless they give you some sort of unlimited account...

But it looks like Elementor Pro is some sort of WordPress plugin? That'd go great with the free instance of WordPress.

jrobison

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Epik allows you to host a free instance of WordPress. You could transfer in your domain and then build it out.

Looks like you already have BlueHost though? So I'm unsure how you can host it without paying for it again unless they give you some sort of unlimited account...

But it looks like Elementor Pro is some sort of WordPress plugin? That'd go great with the free instance of WordPress.
How can I build a website for someone else using the tools I already have (Bluehost, domail, Elementor Pro), without pay again for them? Where can I host the new website while I'm working on it? And how can I work on it? Thank you!
Hello - just following up here. As of November 10, 2021, the FREE WP solution at Epik has been taken down (for all new subscribers) and is currently under maintenance. We are working on improving the quality of the solution so those that choose that feature for their domains get the best out of it.

In the meantime, we are suggesting paid web hosting or managed WP hosting where you can access all features within WP. You can find those solutions by visiting our website, Epik.com --> Solutions.

@dfgdgr - I know you mentioned already having hosting with bluehost, not sure how long you have paid for their service but if you are interested in working with Epik, we would be happy to assist you with getting web hosting set up on your domain and guiding you through the cPanel to access the WP application. If you opt to go with managed WP hosting, that service gives you managed services so a team member would be there to assist you along the way as well as assist with updates after the website is completed.
Our CS team is available 24x7 via phone, chat, and email. Take care!

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, @jrobison !

I was sharing an experience of mine creating one months ago. Glad to hear that things have changed so that I'm no longer peddling misinformation on the forum.

I will miss the service if it doesn't return though! :)

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

https://warpgate.host/ 30 day free trial. Only $30 a year and includes a free domain.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've seen a YouTube ad for a Black Friday sale at Hostinger for $1.99. That reminds me that the holidays are coming up and you might be able to get a really crazy deal for hosting like prepaid 1 year for $10.

Be on the lookout!

Bertrell

Reaction score
I often use a combination of Cloudflare/Netlify and GitHub/GitLab for the bulk of my pages. A little bit of coding knowledge can go far with this particular setup.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom