Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Bulk Overture Checker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-netPH-

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cyphix said:
I purchased the full version Daniel but never could get it to work properly... seemed very slow to me. =/
clemzonguy said:
Cannot get Daniel's program to work either.
Domain Retreiever appears to only be cached results.
Any other options available?
Hmm, I was looking into this for some days now... and it seems some top programmers cannot do any solutions... because of ovt's slowness... I guess it's not the script but ovt itself...

Does anyone have any other solution?

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
-netPH- said:
Hmm, I was looking into this for some days now... and it seems some top programmers cannot do any solutions... because of ovt's slowness... I guess it's not the script but ovt itself...

Does anyone have any other solution?

Our program is up and running and working fine.

mikesherov

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hehe, I agree with daniel. I use his program all the time (since it's a bit faster than mine) and it works just fine.

Why is it that the users always blame the program?

Also, what "top programmers" are you talking about? Ovt doesn't have slowness. Any good programmer will tell you that a multithreaded application that uses proxies can overcome any "ovt slowness". Send 500 threads to overture at once using 500 different proxies will give you great speed, just depends on how much CPU you want to use.

Overture is cracked, has been, and will be. Any "top programmer" who says otherwise isn't a top programmer.

Here's your solution:
Write a program that takes flat files of domains and dump them into a table in a database.
Write another program the finds proxies and dump them into another table of the database.
Then write a helper app that plucks a domain from the database and uses a random proxy to retrieve the overture score.
Then write a 4th program to spawn X number of threads of the 3rd program.

Voila. You have a bulk overture checker. Change X to modify the CPU/speed ratio. If you notice, the what I described is basically what Daniel's program does, and does quite well (as long as you turn off your mcaffee programs before using). Spend the $80 to get it, it's well worth it.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mikesherov said:
hehe, I agree with daniel. I use his program all the time (since it's a bit faster than mine) and it works just fine.

Also, what "top programmers" are you talking about? Ovt doesn't have slowness. Any good programmer will tell you that a multithreaded application that uses proxies can overcome any "ovt slowness". Send 500 threads to overture at once using 500 different proxies will give you great speed, just depends on how much CPU you want to use.

Overture is cracked, has been, and will be. Any "top programmer" who says otherwise isn't a top programmer.

Here's your solution:
Write a program that takes flat files of domains and dump them into a table in a database.
Write another program the finds proxies and dump them into another table of the database.
Then write a helper app that plucks a domain from the database and uses a random proxy to retrieve the overture score.

Voila. You have a bulk overture checker. Change X to modify the CPU/speed ratio. If you notice, the what I described is basically what Daniel's program does, and does quite well (as long as you turn off your mcaffee programs before using). Spend the $80 to get it, it's well worth it.

Mike, appreciate the support - I figured by all of your Overture sales you were using our script or a version of something similiar :wink:

-netPH-

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mikesherov said:

Here's your solution:

Can't say anything about the "Top programmers" LOL I know nothing about programming LOL... Thanks so much for sharing us this information :)

I PMed you mr daniel :)

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use Daniel's program too, and it works great at times, and slow more recently. But Daniel said it was probably something to do at Ovt's end....
When it's full throttle, it's fun.

Daniel, maybe a small list (<100) is not the optimal way to use the prog. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom