Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

enom bulkregister/enom -> should i move to moniker

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tornadodomain

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, i was with bulkregister, which is now enom with the enom interface. i really dont like it anymore - interface, etc-, and hear many good things with moniker, should i move my domains

give me the good points, etc etc
thanks!

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I never worked with enom...but with other registrars.

With Moniker I feel secure because their system is strong.

Also their support service is great. I´m moving all my domains slowly there...

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm impressed with Moniker and feel secure with my domains there. They managed to keep a hands-on system, support is awesome. If anything gets out of hand or you need something done quick, they're always there. The user-interface is well done too, easy to manage your domains if you have many. They also have special pricing which you can review on their page.

Jack

poulos

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like Monikers user interface, and there support is top notch,

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, i was with bulkregister, which is now enom with the enom interface. i really dont like it anymore - interface, etc-, and hear many good things with moniker, should i move my domains

give me the good points, etc etc
thanks!

I have over 3200 domains with Bulkregister and I am transferring them over to Moniker. The BR move to Enom didn't keep BR's topnotch backend system in place (GUI, load times, features, etc.) IMHO. I am also registering all my domains at Moniker instead of BR now.

However, I'd like to see Moniker keep their login set for longer than 10-15 minutes before force-logging you out. A user pref setting would be nice ("Auto Log me out after XXX minutes"). It's frustrating to keep having to log in while you're researching a set of domains you want to buy and come back to the Moniker page to purchase them. I had to log in four or five times within the space of an hour. :attention:

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
However, I'd like to see Moniker keep their login set for longer than 10-15 minutes before force-logging you out. A user pref setting would be nice ("Auto Log me out after XXX minutes"). It's frustrating to keep having to log in while you're researching a set of domains you want to buy and come back to the Moniker page to purchase them. I had to log in four or five times within the space of an hour. :attention:

Good idea and good choice moving to moniker.

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmmm some posts for moniker to consider, and they probably will wish they never interviewed me on their domain webcast last month. Hey! I'm only saying the truth cuz I love em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom