Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Buydomains.com List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally posted by beatz

Well the difference is they use a popup for your name and that's a)annoying and b) basically an adpopup with your name mentioned in the first quarter of the popup c)lookin like they own the name - it's not indicated that this name is not theirs but a clients one.
If you have your own for sale page then you can do it without popups,can add text and links and graphics and so on;their affiliate program might be a good one though.

Beatz

The ad pop up, i believe is when someone has keyed that exact name into the 'register a name' box or the 'search for premium domain names'.
If it is the 'name' the customer wants.. it's good the window pops up.. gives them the opp' to purchase the name.

I believe when you list your names with B.Domains, that you set your selling price. And if I'm correct, they do not take a cut out of the selling price.. I could be wrong, but I am near certain I read that on their site.

If that's the case... well, it's not a bad idea to have your names listed there.. because I'm certain, their site rec's far more traffic then the individual 'domain reseller' sites..
Which I also believe is a good 2nd measure..and good marketing to also have your individual site. But, if you only have that.. then you will rely on your own traffic & means to get traffic to your site.

B.Dom's... get's traffic.. so, i think i can be a good way to get names exposed.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators