Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

buydomains.com want to buy my domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnol

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
is below email serious or just an polite rejection email?

Your proposal is being reviewed by our portfolio acquisition team.
After an evaluation, we will contact you to discuss potential offers, pricing
and terms, or other ways in which we can help you to get the most out of
your domains. Please expect to hear from us within 7 days.

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like a rejection to me. If they were rejecting your offer, they would not give you a time frame. Just legal speak...

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At least you heard back... It's def not a "no."!

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They always send a couple of these Followup emails which does not mean that they are buying your domains. If they are interested in your domains you will get an email with lowball offers, which may take up to two weeks or more (I know from experience).

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They usually send in some real low ball offers..like 3k for LLL.coms. Not worth it IMO

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i got one also,
not waiting for anything special though.

gooster

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got the same email and heard back within 48 hours - sure some low ball offers but I also got some pretty reasonable offers.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got the same email and heard back within 48 hours - sure some low ball offers but I also got some pretty reasonable offers.

I have waited at least 2 weeks to get an offer from them. Although they took approx. 48 hours to send a paypal payment. lol

dnol

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
do you send back conter offers to lowballs?

carlton

Internet Real Estate
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Of the names you submitted, were some of them already listed for sale on their site? Thanks.

scrsteven

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They usually send in some real low ball offers..like 3k for LLL.coms. Not worth it IMO

$3k? wow! Most others I heard had been getting $25 offers for LLL.com's.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I gave this a try last week just to see what BD would come back with, I sent them a list of 150 domains and received a response with offers yesterday, Basically, they Cherry picked through the names and naturally picked all the good ones, giving very low ball offers on everyone of them...The highest offer I received for one was $125 and the lowest was $20.... Pawnshop prices.

Mr. Saggydimes has no problem placing a $2K bid on a domain at Snapnames, but if you were to submit that very same domain to them, you'll be lucky to get a $100 offer for it....makes no sense.

gooster

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I gave this a try last week just to see what BD would come back with, I sent them a list of 150 domains and received a response with offers yesterday, Basically, they Cherry picked through the names and naturally picked all the good ones, giving very low ball offers on everyone of them...The highest offer I received for one was $125 and the lowest was $20.... Pawnshop prices.

Mr. Saggydimes has no problem placing a $2K bid on a domain at Snapnames, but if you were to submit that very same domain to them, you'll be lucky to get a $100 offer for it....makes no sense.

Bear in mind that if you are hand-regging thousands of domains, selling even at $20 is a good ROI.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Bear in mind that if you are hand-regging thousands of domains, selling even at $20 is a good ROI.

Agree....And to those who are paying $60 a pop or more for a backorder, selling to BD would be a negative ROI. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom