Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Buyer & Seller Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Buyer & Seller Awards

I thought it would be a great idea to award buyers and sellers for their hard work and honesty.

Recently, I purchased a domain from a member. He suggested to use wire transfer and save money. xxxx amount, escrow fee was high. I did my research on the seller and learned he is well respected in the industry. I decided to trust the Seller from feeback results and people's comments. If their was awards given to Sellers like him, it would benefit all of us.

Just like ribbons, gifts, etc we should add Awards.

Example of Awards:

Medal of Trust
- $XX,XXX Domain Sales

Medal of Honor
- Defending members from Scammer's

We can create a great list of awards, Honest & Hard Working Domainer's deserve it!

All the best. :eek:k:

Upvote 0

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see what you mean about new awards, but thats what the existing feedback system and existing gift system is for. If you wish to give someone a gift of a ribbon or other icon, by all means do so. And if you wish to comment on their professionalism, say so in your feedback.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Or buy them a nice cold Guinness :D

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If Admin's can Award members, it would increase the Trust Level for buyers. It would benefit the trade.

Just like Verified Stamp, etc...

Yea but what if "john doe" get's verified after $50, 000 in transactions where he was legit then scams for $500, 000? I just think that "verifying" a member by DNF will make people think he is backed by them and if they get scammed, DNF is partially to blame...

Either way, we should [if we don't] have like member of the month rewards, but in reply of your idea:

"Congrats, do you want a sticker" :cheesy:

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
or even a Trust Meter... lol

"Rate his trust-worthiness" but that's still the feedback really.

If you want some fancy stuff just put a cookie on everyones thing on the left of post, each reported $10, 000 in sales/buys they get another cookie...6 cookies = replaced with a jar and so on :D

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Buyer & Seller Awards

I thought it would be a great idea to award buyers and sellers for their hard work and honesty.

Recently, I purchased a domain from a member. He suggested to use wire transfer and save money. xxxx amount, escrow fee was high. I did my research on the seller and learned he is well respected in the industry. I decided to trust the Seller from feeback results and people's comments. If their was awards given to Sellers like him, it would benefit all of us.

Just like ribbons, gifts, etc we should add Awards.

Example of Awards:

Medal of Trust
- $XX,XXX Domain Sales

Medal of Honor
- Defending members from Scammer's

We can create a great list of awards, Honest & Hard Working Domainer's deserve it!

All the best. :eek:k:

as others have stated, the TR is for that.

we don't need all those medals and such, as some just want to do biz and move on, without a lot of fanfare...imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom