Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Buying and selling on SEDO sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Chois I thought you were Sarcle, you use the same avatar.

I completed 3 sales on Sedo in the past 10 days. Things have improved for me considerably.

Domain Days 2024

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You mean this guy? http://www.dnforum.com/member.php?u=62030
hehe, I've noticed, too.

I completed 2 sales at sedo recently and they all went OK. Yes, it took very long time but I guess I was the lucky one because I got my money anyway...

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i just did one. very slow and painful, but went without any problems.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sedo'sroblems are the same problems we have in the forum. Many people don't pay on the forum, and in very many cases you are dealing with the same
people on sedo.com you just don't really know their identity. The problem of deadbeat buyers is in the whole industry

neonrider

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A domain "x" is for sale at Sedo. I have submitted a bid matching the seller's asking price yet the seller did not respond in 7 days. I have inquired Sedo and they said it's not guaranteed that the seller will sell at their listed price (???) ... yet when I submit a (matching) bid for the domain, Sedo terms state that my bid is legally binding. So the seller can ask "whatever" and not honour it, but the bidder's bid is always legally binding... Not fair.

P.S. I understand if the asking price field was marked with "Make An Offer", but it isn't. It has a "Desired Price" entered, which means the seller desires to sell at that particular price. Yet neither the seller nor sedo do not honour the transaction...

Here's a citation from domain sale management at Sedo.com:

"Fixed price:
The system only accepts offers which exactly match your specified fixed price. Please note that, once your given price is matched, you are obliged to sell at this price!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom