Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Buying top names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have found that someone like ME looking for very good names with high type-in with a certain theme is hard work. All I want to do is boost my traffic for some sites. Not having to spend my live online only to miss the good ones. Can't/Shouldn't we have a "Prime domains for sale" section that incl. one word names as well as ones with more than 100type-in a day?? Will save me time! I know we have a "domains wanted" but all I get is IUOIJJOJJOJ.com for $1000 or ispenttomuchregisteringthisone.us

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Greetings. Send me a PM with your email so that I can send you my list.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree, we should have an area where if domains pass a certain screening should go into the top domains for sale category. A mod could verify log files for the ones with 100+ traffic per day and then all the mods could vote on the premium domains that don't have traffic. I think a section like this would attract some serious attention and spark a lot of sales.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good idea to get high budget buys looking, although i don not have any : (

good Idea

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea as well. Almost all sales are cheapskate sales (myself included of course) and it would be good for the dnforum to get a reputation where higher profile buyers and sellers could meet in a certain section without having to deal with the crap.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's why that section would be under lock and key, there is a form you submit your TOP names and your traffic domains with logs. The mods then go through approve or deny and then allow the domain to be posted. Once a domain is listed the original thread couldn't be edited but anyone wanting to buy or make an offer could reply. If some jackass tries to sell a name on someone elses thread, they get warned, if they do it again goodbye platinum account. They do it again, goodbye forever. I am sure you could tweak it how you see fit but I think it's something to really think about. Maybe even vote on. :D

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
I like it jh3 - like it a lot - I rate this thread 5 stars. ;)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Getting medium to high traffic domain names should take research on the part of the buyer, if a person is not willing to spent the time necessary online, to investigate domains, then they will lose in the end.

Making a separate area for high-end domain names will serve no real useful purpose to the majority.

A suggestion .... be more detailed, in your requests for traffic generating domain names and you will likely get better results.

Kazam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Even when you ask "for trafficed name names and .com's only!" Loads of post will not have any traffic and some .net and .us 2. People pm you to deth with names that aren't even close to what you asked for or close to the budget. In an ideal world, when I ask for a $1000 name I don't want $10 names offered.

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gsk008
I have found that someone like ME looking for very good names with high type-in with a certain theme is hard work. All I want to do is boost my traffic for some sites. Not having to spend my live online only to miss the good ones. Can't/Shouldn't we have a "Prime domains for sale" section that incl. one word names as well as ones with more than 100type-in a day?? Will save me time! I know we have a "domains wanted" but all I get is IUOIJJOJJOJ.com for $1000 or ispenttomuchregisteringthisone.us
I agree, I have a whole website that gets over (****) a month and I would like to sell the whole website but I am looking for a place to sell it. www.wcgalaxy.com I guess that would fall into this category somewhat wouldn't it?

Monthly Stats for 2003

Month Page Views
January (664243)
February (490291)
March (583339)
April (480453) [ May ] See the site for up to date Stats..... lower right side at the bottom. Back to the subject now.... yes that is a great idea I think. Maybe even a Mid - Range area too. :eek: :eek: :eek:

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have some great names. Send me pm if you want me to send you my list.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
a little bump action, if more people holler something might be done.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bring it on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom