Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

opinion BYE dnforum, never more censored then here! Disgust!!!

This is an opinion held by the original poster regarding the material discussed in the first post of the thread, be it domain name related or not.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I post 3 time, 2 to correct, 1 after you delete, you no correct @mr-x post
Why do I need to once it's already done? No need to kick a dead horse. It was corrected once or twice and then it seemingly changed the topic of the thread, thus deleting it.

Domain summit 2024

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Who you???
Like you, I'm ME!
On NP, my nickname is (was, really) "Berserker".The question was: What's your nickname on NP, which you love so much? And what are you still doing here, btw? (Now, go ahead, and don't answer once more, which you never will, because you can't, and argue "this is DNF, why we talk about NP?", and other nonsense as cover...)

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Hey @sekkuhaydi.
My opinion about you is you are a troll, you came here to promote NP's because your popeteers are afraid, in fact NP's is banning other forums, as you can see we are not banned for their mention.
Now about your Alexa topic, I really don't give a f*** about Alexa, Mozila or Ahrefs ranks and other crap, to me this are grabing tools of peoples content which crawl for free websites, then they sell that data and tools giving to people the false illusion of importance.

sekkuhaydi

Level 1
Reaction score
My opinion about you is you are a troll, you came here to promote NP's
Lie again! When I promote Namepros??? You all never shut up about Namepros, all you talk about
I never say 1 good post about Namepros, you lie and troll!!

Now about your Alexa topic, I really don't give a f*** about Alexa, Mozila or Ahrefs ranks and other crap, to me this are grabing tools of peoples content which crawl for free websites, then they sell that data and tools giving to people the false illusion of importance.
You weird, that pattern here

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators