Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Can I redeem the domain which was already auctioned in NAMEJET?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wappy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a domain name in an account in enomcentral.com. Unfortunately, I fogot to renew it, and it was expired ~one month ago. Last week it was auctioned as "pre-release" in Namejet.com.

Could someone tell me whether I can redeem this domain now? Based on my reading of terms, both in ENOM and Namejet, there is a 42-days period named "Auction Lock" after auction, so I think it should be OK. And I also have experience that I have won an pre-release aution, but that domain was asked back during lock period before. But I am not sure whether they changed their terms.

I submitted a ticket in my enomcentral account two days ago. The custom service is really really useless. He always replied me in the mid-night, and only reply once time per day. He just keeps on saying it belonged to a new owner, and even asked me to check the terms on the bottom in the second reply... He never mentioned "Auction Lock", namejet, and other useful information. He is ill-mannered, I am really unhappy with him.

Thanks a lot for your help.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A phone call perhaps ? And make sure you mention the auction lock period. Sounds like you've dealt with an untrained employee.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You need to open a ticket with Namejet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom