Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can someone help with logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello

I would pay 150 dn-s for a logo for http://www.dotwords.com
Background -->white
colors-->blue, black, red,....
Text --> "Domain names for sale" or something like that
size--> one 120x60 and one 468x60

I will choose one that I like and pay You 150 dn-s

Thanks

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
www.webhostingtalk.com has a section for requests like this, where if you need cheap design work done you will find some good people doing it. Some are teenagers, some are people from India or Russia, etc.

Might want to consider it, if the DNF thing doesn't work.

-WC-

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know that some kids will do it for even a few bucks. But then for DNF$150 ... according to the latest exchange rate, it's only ...

I guess some fellow members are more willing to do it for you FREE instead.

Personally, I either charge my clients for at least $300 (Canadian) or throw it in for free.

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A site called gotlogos.com does them for $25 in about 3 days. You don't really get a choice, but can give them guidance. They did my logo and I liked the porfolio on their website enough to risk $25.

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a guy on WHT does good logos and he runs the 'thelogocompany.net' site, I think is the URL. Just check out that WHT forum, you'll see who's good and reasonable.

-WC-

M

mole

A logo is a very personal thing.

I have outsourced many logos in the past, but nothing beats the thrill of creating your own through what you reallly like and envision. It's like giving birth to your own baby, and not through artificial insemination. I recommend this software

http://www.thelogocreator.com

Gives you a feel of the elements involved in getting the touch of your business through.

And if your imagination really sucks and you can't even draw a circle, then outsource. :)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
A logo is a very personal thing.

I have outsourced many logos in the past, but nothing beats the thrill of creating your own through what you reallly like and envision. It's like giving birth to your own baby, and not through artificial insemination. I recommend this software

http://www.thelogocreator.com

Gives you a feel of the elements involved in getting the touch of your business through.

And if your imagination really sucks and you can't even draw a circle, then outsource. :)

You can see this ad at Logo Creator software , help me get a commission

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well although i have thelogocreator, i almost never use it - just because indeed a logo is a personal thing and it should look unique which WON'T happen if you only rely on TheLogoCreator.
Just because everybody is using the same templates that come with it which means your logo will look very similar to other peoples logo and you don't want that if you're serious about your site/business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom