Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Can someone try to get me a drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I let a domain name go, registered at Dotster, without realizing that they wanted an extortionate $99 to restore the domain. I am very loathe to do that, as am I loathe to pay $60 for Pool to try to get it for me.

Can anyone here offer something cheaper with a reasonable chance of success? It is a 1stword-2ndword.info type domain name, so shouldn't be too popular I hope!

Thanks

gph

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is the drop date? If it's soon I can try it on my GoDaddy backorder account, since I haven't seen any recent drops of interest to me.

gph said:
I let a domain name go, registered at Dotster, without realizing that they wanted an extortionate $99 to restore the domain. I am very loathe to do that, as am I loathe to pay $60 for Pool to try to get it for me.

Can anyone here offer something cheaper with a reasonable chance of success? It is a 1stword-2ndword.info type domain name, so shouldn't be too popular I hope!

Thanks

gph

jojoyohan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. Maybe you should do it yourself with some help from godaddy.

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the PMs, and offers of assistance - I have found a kind helper who will take care of this for me - thanks!!

gph

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is the domain in the redemption period? ... doesn't sound like it is yet based on the price you mentioned.

If the domain is *not* yet in the redemption period, it may be worthwhile to get on the phone and try to negotiate a price, especially if you also have other domains at Dotster.

Ron

Edit: opps, didn't realize it was a .info domain you were talking about ... anyways, it may still be worthwhile to call and try negotiating a price.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom