Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

steamidsearch.com - domain + website - $400

ElectroDomains

Reaction score
DomainName
steamidsearch.com
Link
Visit Link
I have owned the domain name steamidsearch.com for quite a while. I developed it years ago. And then I closed it and put it up for sale. Sometime last year I restored the website and left it running. I am including a screenshot of AWStats from CPanel.

The code uses a couple of public APIs from Steam. There is no cost to run the website other than hosting. It is a few simple PHP scripts. Purchase will get you a ZIP file of all the website content and the domain name. The name is registered on what used to be Google Domains, which is now Squarespace. The name is registered until June 23, 2024.

I am asking $400 and that is pretty firm. We can use Escrow.com for the sale, to protect both of us.

Let me know if you have questions.

1711141646493.png

ElectroDomains

Reaction score
If you don't understand what it does, enter a name like "bob" or "god" and see how it looks up the user information and displays it.

I have zero revenue from this website. In fact, the banner ad that is on it is so old that the affiliate program ended. I just never changed it.

What you are getting is a website with content consisting of functioning code, plus a domain name.

I will now accept $350 for this website.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener