Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Can't transfer .ORG from Enom

Status
Not open for further replies.

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Everytime I try and get the confirmation code from the contact information on .org domains in the Enom admin interface it never, ever EVER loads! It will load everything except the auth-code needed for transfering out. On top of this if you email them about it, they are idiots + take days to respond.

Does anyone else have this problem? Because I think I hate eNom a lot.

Domain Days 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Appears to be working for me. Are there any errors on the page or just just comes up blank where the code is supposed to go?

nts

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Strage, I've never had a problem getting the auth code from the whois/contact page. You'll probably be better off calling them about it: 425-274-4500, instead of email.

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It loads the page, right until the part containing the auth-code. Thus making it annoyingly frustrating :( -- I am going to try calling them about it, thanks guys.

I'm using firefox, maybe that's the problem?

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yea, the strange thing is I just managed to retrieve an auth code from a domain not expiring in 15 days. This domain has received a lot of traffic and revenue for me, and it's making me suspicious as to why I can't get the auth code for this domain :\

nts

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have seen registrars that don't allow you to transfer out in x ammount of days before a domain expires. eNom might not allow this either.

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I called tech support and they gave me the authorization code, so it's all good. Strange sinve I've incurred this problem previously with eNom, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom