Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.com Carryout.com for sale by original owner

All dot com domain names for sale are contained within this thread.

carryout

Level 1
Reaction score
I've owned the domain since registering it in 1995. I have tried 3 different domain brokers with no results. Each broker had exclusive rights to sell the domain for a period of 6+ months, depending on the broker's terms. It has been actively shopped for 2 years now.

I've personally received offers in the mid-low 5 digit range (highest to date was $20,000). From the little information the domain brokers give me, it seems the buyers they contact are interested but not enough to enter negotiations or they are unable to reach to the right people to start a dialogue. Each broker priced the domain in about the same range, high 5 digits to low 6 digits - but of course they work on comission so they want to sell it for as much as possible.

There's little chance there are any buyers here with pockets deep enough to purchase the domain, but its worth a shot! And if you think you can sell it and make a nice comission, by all means contact me.

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators