Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

CassinoOnTheNet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRPiNG

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
wicked or what?
Hellooo fellow domainers, good evening to you all

yes yess me knows its got an extra 's' in casSino, but hey who gives a flip about that i don't, and nor should anyone else

developed i should get around 3k for it.

I NEED HOSTING SOON, PM me with offers, help, advice, business opportunities, AFFilie stuff, general infonation, live phone calls cos messages takes ages, investment, partnerships 'i want an american friend'. In return your'll get my thoughts, which are worth millions of $'s AND £'s. email me too at [email protected] I'm extremely serious about this business, so please no time wasters, no novices' (sorry about that, but i need 'the people who are very experienced in this business, cos i can NOT afford mistakes :laugh: ) i own about 300+ domain names, ALL DOING NOTHING AT ALL!!!!! and its time i started to make them work for me.

DRKiNGPiNG

don't larf, i want to own a big chunk of the internet, and if i've got the right people around me, i'll do it. I think of Mr H Ford, the car maker. Clever man. And American too, i like you Americans BTW, i like your way of doing things, but not everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom