Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Cax.com/Domaining.com Usability Nightmare - Anybody Use Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I paid the $10 because I wanted to give it a try but the interface is pretty much a mess.

From the Cax.com home page, there is nothing. No privacy policy, no how to, no login etc.

Logging in from Domaining.com. you can edit your selling/buying preferences but I don't see a link to submit. I had to Google for that - http://www.cax.com/submit/

It really is a mess, I think they should hire somebody to overhaul the site, make it easier.

Side note, anybody here have any sales with them?

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sold two LLL.net recently and transactions went smooth. I had issue with one of the buyer who had different contact in his moniker account. Francois was very helpful in verifying the buyer.

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you just have the submit link bookmarked or just know it? Just wondering if there was an actual link to it somewhere in the interface, logging in thru Domaining.com or going to CAX.com direct? Wasn't sure if there was and I'm just missing it because I had to Google it to find out how to submit. Thanks.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can run your domains through Valuate.com (another Cax property) - ones with decent values will be shown with a "Sell It" link, which is a way to submit your domains for sale there.

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Submit link is right at the top menu (on the right beside RSS link).

Are you using Firefox? I'm using 3.6.20 and it's now showing up but checking with a couple of other browsers, Chrome and IE and I see that now. Chrome is quicker anyway.

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Went to domaining.com today and nice improvement over what they had, really looks a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom