Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Cayman island parking companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I dont deal with 3rd world country registered companies.Cayman island is a place of parking companies which does tax evasion and money laundering paradise.Fraudsters use this beautiful country for fraud.I dont deal with scammers.
Who are these parking companies? I want to stay way

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont deal with 3rd world country registered companies.Cayman island is a place of parking companies which does tax evasion and money laundering paradise.Fraudsters use this beautiful country for fraud.I dont deal with scammers.
Not everyone having a business based on the Cayman Islands is a scammer. :)

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not everyone having a business based on the Cayman Islands is a scammer. :)

its true its true but After scamming a lot of people that company moves their office from USA quickly to Cayman , People can think company has some fear in the ass.I know a parking company like this.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked.com, Ltd. is based on Grand Cayman, but I've never had any problems with them. Great customer support, quick and reliable payments.

I think you should be on the safe side when parking your domains with the bigger companies in the industry. (Sedo, Parked.com, etc.)

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I dont deal with parked.com. I know much about them.A lot of scams turn around in parked.com

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
World - It's kind of interesting that you bring this up when you get rejected by Parked today for an account. You tell me I lie about your account being rejected. And then you send me a PM with this thread.

I'll remember to tell Frank Schilling that he is a crook for living in Cayman the next time I see him.

Donny

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
World - It's kind of interesting that you bring this up when you get rejected by Parked today for an account. You tell me I lie about your account being rejected. And then you send me a PM with this thread.

I'll remember to tell Frank Schilling that he is a crook for living in Cayman the next time I see him.

Donny

I dont say people who lives in Caymand island is a crook. I only say some parking companies which are registered on Cayman is a crook.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hate it when people tell you one week they are person A from country A, then they get rejected and apply again, but now they are person B from country B, then they get rejected again and then they apply again and claim they are person C from country B. And then complain when we catch them. I want to know when you are going to be person Z from Mars?

Donny

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You are trying to change the subject.Unethical business can make problem.
If you want we will discuss it on private?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why discuss it in private? You created this thread to talk about parking companies that are based in the Cayman Islands, I know about 3 of them and you are only attacking one.

But the real reason you created this thread is you are trying to bring attention to how mean those guys are at Parked. Don't worry, I'm sure you will be back again soon trying to sign up again.

As I told you earlier today, multiple times, one of our providers rejected your account, even though you accused me of lieing, I never did.

Donny

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Donny

He stealie all my domainies and all my monies.

Yes, it true.

He crookie.

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
registered domains which were deleted ,expired in the past I did this because I want to register traffic domains I wanted to gain traffic but If the domains were banned in the past you must think and look the whois date.The whois date is different from the old owner.Parked usually approve override rejected applications.Ofcourse people who were rejected then you approved also they rejected from providers.I dont want to fight with customer reps because I want my acccount always open if you approove my account in future.But you cut relationships a potential customer.If I put this domains to whypark these domains will be approved immediately the same parked's top tier. I know you could manually approved my account but you decide not.I also know parking company has right to allow park the domains which were banned in the past.

Can you say what are the possible rejecting reasons?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
world or whatever your name is, as I told you before one of our providers rejected you. I can't approve you when they say they don't want you, no matter what you think or believe or you read on some Turkish message board. If one of our providers rejects you you are rejected. Maybe they rejected you because you have attempted to signup 3 times in the past few weeks with different names and different countries. You haven't tried the Cayman Islands yet, you should consider finding an open proxy from there and seeing if that would help. :)

And as far as WhyPark goes, I bet you won't get in there either. Unfortunately we all use the same approval process now. You had your chance to create 1000 accounts last week like all of the other guys did before we had a chance to put in more security.

So once last clarification, yes in some cases we can manually approve an account that barely failed our signup system. And our providers had approved. But in your case you were rejected and to get approved you needed a score of 100 and you had a total of
-975536688.21 so you were a few points short of being approved.

Donny

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
world or whatever your name is, as I told you before one of our providers rejected you. I can't approve you when they say they don't want you, no matter what you think or believe or you read on some Turkish message board. If one of our providers rejects you you are rejected. Maybe they rejected you because you have attempted to signup 3 times in the past few weeks with different names and different countries. You haven't tried the Cayman Islands yet, you should consider finding an open proxy from there and seeing if that would help. :)

And as far as WhyPark goes, I bet you won't get in there either. Unfortunately we all use the same approval process now. You had your chance to create 1000 accounts last week like all of the other guys did before we had a chance to put in more security.

So once last clarification, yes in some cases we can manually approve an account that barely failed our signup system. And our providers had approved. But in your case you were rejected and to get approved you needed a score of 100 and you had a total of
-975536688.21 so you were a few points short of being approved.

Donny

Donny ,I said you I wanted to send you my list of domains but you did not want it.If you had accepted to see the list you can understand the score and you could help me saying this is not 100 ,you could say add domains.But I understand from you dont want to help me.If some cases you approved faifed accounts but you didnt approve mine.You are not helpful.Before this I applied with 168 domains and again rejected. This score look what things ? how the system understand traffic?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You could have added 10,000 domains and you would still be rejected!

Donny

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
is this automated system? or is there a manager looking for application? the system allows maximum 1500 domains I only see if some domains were banned in the past from parked couldnt have account. I think put 1500 domains if only 1 domain was banned in the past you will be rejected. You must clarify who are able to get parked account? My application was approved by activeaudience,fabolous,trafficz but you said no.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it's automated, manual or managed by little hamsters, your account was originally rejected by somebody else, not us.

I'm not commenting about this anymore, you don't seem to read anything I writing at this point.

Donny

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it's automated, manual or managed by little hamsters, your account was originally rejected by somebody else, not us.

I'm not commenting about this anymore, you don't seem to read anything I writing at this point.

Donny

Priceless :lol:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's time to back up your claims, whiner :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom