Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Cayman island parking companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Aquilano

DON.ME
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
world - You tell lies so often you start to believe them yourself. Donny is not going to let you in so give it up already.

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
bd77- Show me a thread,post,message,email or anywhere else I said lie anytime everybody aggrees with you but if you cant show that shame on you that you are accousing me of lying.In actually I dont need parked account ,I wanted see what this service offers now I dont want a parked account and I have another parking companies account whose feed yahoo so that parked is not necessary.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny send him a plush and we are done with this nonsense :D

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
world I have plenty of signup attempts from you and you sending me PM's and emails pretending to be somebody else. Gotcha!

Donny

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
world I have plenty of signup attempts from you and you sending me PM's and emails pretending to be somebody else. Gotcha!

Donny

show me proof! you must catch click fraudsters , you must not pretend to not understand this fraud.Ofcourse this fraud is short term money it can be resulted into cancelation of providing you a feed by Yahoo. Be honest ,you waste advertisers budgets ,dont steal from us. Everybody knows that you are not a clean sheet person and do not try to say people that they scam. If parked were a honest company I could send my legit traffic to them but I dont want to be fooled.People cheat take revenue and parked doesnt pay altough customer did not cheat.You need to cheat high number money to get money from parked.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
world - you are a born loser. you won't find many (if any) parked haters here.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
World - you do realize that threads like this are actually bringing more attention to Parked.com? Your complaints are giving them more business since more people will come here and see most of the posts in this thread are defending Parked.com.

Parked.com isn't the only parking company out there - there are dozens of others out there that are easier to get into (Sedo etc..). Try the other parking companies out there - unfortunately there isn't a one-size-fits-all solution for parking companies (like just about anything). You need to find the one that works best for you and then if you want to go against Parked.com - support the competition. Find companies that you really like and post reviews on them.

Yes, you can post concerns / complaints / issues with Parked.com but you'll only help drive business to them.

Nothing drives traffic, and business, to a company than free (for them) advertising though people posing negative ads about them.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
south,wmloz,doc com , I didnt know that you are not girls.Sorry for misunderstandings I am not interested in gays.You are lowering the level you must go to adult sections in order to your asses get banged, but not me I can have sex with your female relatives.
Pimping is not beneath me.

I have some hot looking sisters and nieces. Post a picture so I can get busy hooking you up.

doc com is bastard lets forget him...:)
Dude, you'll have to take a number and be seated until your number is called.

There are plenty of people in front of you on the Forget Doc Com train.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
world..what are some of your domain names that get traffic and clicks?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I miss my scammer and slimeball threads.

Just wanted world to know that we are thinking about him and missing him.

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was off the weekend. Doccom the scammer ,the whoremonger you are paid from Donny so that you can protect him.
In this thread who protect Donny ,they are paid from Donny.This is fraudulent revenue share ofcource donny give some people money to not always generate negative ads.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was off the weekend. Doccom the scammer ,the whoremonger you are paid from Donny so that you can protect him.
In this thread who protect Donny ,they are paid from Donny.This is fraudulent revenue share ofcource donny give some people money to not always generate negative ads.

world, shut your big mouth and take you BS elsewhere. Leave this forum before you are kicked out, scammers are not welcome here

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So you're implying I was paid by Donny to defend Parked.com against your ridiculous claims? Wait, in a way you're right... I was really paid by Parked.com two or three days ago. :)

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
world, shut your big mouth and take you BS elsewhere. Leave this forum before you are kicked out, scammers are not welcome here

you shut your pussy mouth ,me a scammer? Can you say where I scam? what way I scam? You cant see a time when I scam people.I am deciphering the people who scam.

So you're implying I was paid by Donny to defend Parked.com against your ridiculous claims? Wait, in a way you're right... I was really paid by Parked.com two or three days ago. :)

You are customer of Donny you are paid for your traffic.You are trying to continue to take future payments by defending him.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
right, because trying to sign up for a parking account with 15 different names and domains that are not even yours is not trying to scam the company.

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
right, because trying to sign up for a parking account with 15 different names and domains that are not even yours is not trying to scam the company.

show me proof. 15 different names? Why parked did not request citizenship identity card? by looking if the person legit they can stop fake names.But they want to scam the provider ofcourse with lots of accounts divide the money.Provider thinks they are different persons, 1 account couldnt take 1 mil dollars, yahoo will research it if 1 account takes 1 mil dollars.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
discussing with you is stupid. Just leave

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You sound like a little whining, crying kid at an ice stand after the ice cream fell off the top and a dog came along and ate it. And now you have none.

Oh yeah, Donny and me are big buddies. We go way back.

Doccom The Whoremonger.

Are you for real? what text did you get that out of? That sounds so old-worldish.

But I like that.

I think I shall wear it for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom