Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

censorship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbynormal

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, I posted about lack of response to my posts and requested a refund. The post was deleted. Is dnforum.com scared that people will find out prior to purchase how hit and miss it is here?

Edit: Actually, post was moved and I didn't realize it. I've been instructed to give dnforum more of a chance, which I shall do.

Upvote 0

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sounds like a trouble maker in the making to me.

abbynormal

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol. Who's making trouble? I'm a newbie, what do you expect?

Thanks giantdomains for pointing me in the right direction.

Really, I should have known the thread was moved to Area 51 considering:

"Area 51" is so very descriptive
I was not notified that the thread was moved.

Anyway, thanks for everyone's help. I've really received a great welcoming to my introduction and help everywhere I asked for it. I'm only disgruntled because I had a very poor response to the thread I paid $50 to post :)

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't censoring. Ususally when people have a problem with their account, and need to discuss it with admin, it's done there. As far as not getting a response to your appraisals, give it some time. I'll take a look at them myself.

Now here is a respectable admin. Thanks for everything you do Giantdomains.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are signing up up to forums around the world expecting a great response to every post you make, you're going to be one sad individual. There are a few thousand people here and they're not all waiting for a newbie to sign up and DEMAND an appraisal.

BTW, I saw your post before it was moved -- no response to an appraisal request means it has no value. If you want to give someone money to lie and tell you that your domain is worth a lot of money, there are plenty of sites that will do that for you.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BTW, I saw your post before it was moved -- no response to an appraisal request means it has no value. If you want to give someone money to lie and tell you that your domain is worth a lot of money, there are plenty of sites that will do that for you.

That's really not true. I feel that most domain names are appraised according to value here. If there are no replies to a thread it doesn't mean that the domain name is bad, just that people didn't feel like appraising it, or what it should be appraised at.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so what was the name to be appraised and why was it moved to area 51?
And what the hell is area 51?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so what was the name to be appraised and why was it moved to area 51?
And what the hell is area 51?

The name appraisal thread wasn't moved to Area 51 (place to speak to admin directly) rather his thread complaining about DNF was moved there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom