Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news CentralNic now is Team Internet (Team Internet Group)

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
It was my honor to be invited to a the event at the London Stock Exchange to celebrate 10 years since CentralNic's IPO.

OjCvlsL.jpeg

The event was hosted by the CEO of CentralNic Michael Riedl (who also did the opening speech at the London Domain Summit).

EagwB3A.jpeg

As a surprise to me came an announcement that CentralNic now is Team Internet, as they have outgrown the CentralNic's brand, and it does make sense.

One of the friendliest people at the event was Team Internet's Commercial Director Rishi Maudhub (phenomenal memory.. I have had met him at ICANN's event in Hague and he remembers that). Photo with me, Rishi and Andrew Insarow, the founder of it.com Domains.

ZaRJSKl.jpeg

There were many interesting people and it was great to meet again Phil Buckingham:

shnSz1y.jpeg

The weather was fantastic, the view was fabulous to the St Paul's cathedral

TxaSnMv.jpeg

Definitely, the event was organized at the top level, it did seem that guests were changing every 2 hours, though, nobody was asked to leave. It was an absolute networking paradise
:)

Congratulations to Team Internet!!

Merch?
Of course, we had some as well (some photos, not the full list):

RLV8s9M.jpeg

0sF4efh.jpeg

and the t-shirt, of course (apologies for not ironing it before the photo):

9TVgfPy.jpeg

-----

do you have a news blog and with to use my photos? no problem > you have my permission for this
.. of course, a credit to me would be welcome (not needed, if you don't wish to).

Last edited:

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They bought deleted.com after I made a bad decision to sell it to someone who didn’t keep their part of the bargain…

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom