Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone has gotten my pass for [email protected]. I have lots of members from this forum on my buddy list, including DCG and impactadmin, so guys, its not me!

I am at school and have changed my pass on all accounts. Also I have been receiving NUMEROUS pass requests of random internet accounts to my email. I have his IP address and will be contacting his "Canadian/Onario" IP soon.

Just letting everyone know

Domain Days 2024

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You did the right thing warning members, Its a shame you get assholes trying to ruin anything you have, I get a few forgot passwords to my email address every so often, I just ignore them. I have in my whole time online, lost my password once from a cracker/script kiddie/idiot with software - I managed to get it back.

PS. Anyone on this community with a grudge against you has your email address. Allthough 99.9% of the forum users are more mature than that

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a large network of high traffic fan sites for an online kids game. In the last few weeks I have had numerous sites to be somehow edited to display "things that shall not be displayed" on the kids site.

I am now copying and pasting all info.

PS. Anyone on this community with a grudge against you has your email address.

The only time I use that address is for MSN, and now I have no way to get it back so i don't really care.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
r u Bobcats fans?

Yeah... BobcatsForum BobcatsTalk [com] :p
Duncan, I reccomend signing up for a passport account with an email address at an owned domain, if they do manage to takeover you can always receive forgot password emails.

Will do this soon.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I plan on doing exactly the same as soon as I have a need to, 99.9% of the contacts on my list I wouldnt care if I never spoke to again and the ones I do speak to I also speak to on phone, real life etc, if you get access to your old msn you can export all contacts then on a new one, import them

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol they sent me an email with 'You were lucky'... "Here is your password recovery question"..

So i've changed everything and its me agian :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom