Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Chat room for DNForum

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This might have been discussed already but I think a domainer chatroom where users were verified would be a great addition. Have open chat times as well as schedule topic chats, try to incorporate the ability to post domains for sale at controlled levels so it's not completely spammed, focus on wholesale and developer level sale priced domains. There's a whole long lists of things that could be done with the chatrooms. Plus it would be a great offering to build up user base ... Anyhow just a thought. :)

Upvote 0
Domain summit 2024

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
.. another reason why the forum needs income :) .. apart from covering basic business expenses > to buy software solutions and sometimes even paying for integration services for features like these.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you're not going to build any from scratch, may I recommend the lightweight shoutbox (or full-fledged chatroom with separate rooms) by Siropu?

Suggested as it can be a widget (much like on other forums):

DNForum has several accounts for add on/licenses already. Let me know if this wasn't properly turned over, and I will send them your way.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
If you're not going to build any from scratch, may I recommend the lightweight shoutbox (or full-fledged chatroom with separate rooms) by Siropu?

Suggested as it can be a widget (much like on other forums):

DNForum has several accounts for add on/licenses already. Let me know if this wasn't properly turned over, and I will send them your way.

Thank you, exactly the ones I have been looking into :)

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@izoot @Helmuts @amplify
No longer affiliated with DNForum.

Just here to give credentials that are in a password vault to the licenses they already own. I don't want to see them having to pay more for the license when it's good if all they need to do is a cheaper renewal (20% or so) to update to the latest versions if required (security fix, etc.).

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is a super simple and easy to install chat that I used at dn until I did away with chat.

It works quite well

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators