Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Chat Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have frequently entered the chat room only to be quickly disappointed that the half dozen or so people inside are talking about.... nothing.

How about having someone lead a discussion on topical issues at certain times?

For instance, one of the lawyer members could lead a discussion on legal issues, or someone well versed in security could lead a discussion on that. Other topics to consider are marketing of domains or development.

If it is advertised to the community, I bet there would be a good turnout, and the leader of the discussion could get some good exposure (if they are interested in that...)

Now I know some people will gripe about the fact that a convenient time here in the states is like 3:30 am over on the other side of the world. This could easily enough be an ongoing series with a schedule that makes everyone happy.

I've thrown the ball out. Any takers?

Upvote 0

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Karen. I think it would be a good feature here, especially now that the auctions are experiencing trouble (to say the least)

Probably the only way the owner & mods would consider this is if a lot of people support it. So far, looking at the contributions to this thread, it doesn't seem that way.

I have not seen any better ideas come along. I think they would be wise to develop this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom