Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Cheapest OpenSRS/TUCOWS registrations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>RealNames: Exactly where is the info on the so called bulk offer?

Right on their home page at http://resellers.tucows.com/opensrs/

Scroll down a little bit and you'll see:

Competitive pricing: starting at $10 US for .com, .net, .org, .biz, and .info with lower prices for high-volume resellers

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave
>RealNames: Exactly where is the info on the so called bulk offer?

Competitive pricing: starting at $10 US for .com, .net, .org, .biz, and .info with lower prices for high-volume resellers

Nameslave,

You got it wrong. The lowest price you can get as OpenSRS reseller is $10 /yr. There is no such thing bulk reg < $10.

I know it because I am a reseller of OpenSRS, what about you?

TW

davidthornton

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheWatcher

Nameslave,

You got it wrong. The lowest price you can get as OpenSRS reseller is $10 /yr. There is no such thing bulk reg < $10.

I know it because I am a reseller of OpenSRS, what about you?

TW

I'm an OpenSRS reseller too. I've read on their site that they will consider better prices for people who register in serious bulk. This one VAST collector of domain names, that I often see pick up good traffic names, that uses OpenSRS for many of their registrations. I highly doubt that he is paying $10 per name (although maybe he is!).

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by davidthornton I'm an OpenSRS reseller too. I've read on their site that they will consider better prices for people who register in serious bulk. This one VAST collector of domain names, that I often see pick up good traffic names, that uses OpenSRS for many of their registrations. I highly doubt that he is paying $10 per name (although maybe he is!).

This is odd about bulk prices as in the past few weeks I have been arguing with OpenSRS about their high prices, pointing out their $10 Wholesale (LOL) price is 1/3 higher than elsewhere, like GoDaddy, and even higher than retail.

I told them unless they lower their price to be competitive I likely will close my reseller acct there. They really did not care and would not go less than $10 under any circumstances.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
12-19-2002 03:17 PM
>nameslave:

12-19-2002 10:13 PM
>TheWatcher:

You actually quoted my post!! ??? :confused: I don't mean to shout, but it's RIGHT ON THEIR HOME PAGE!!

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom