Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

China Sichuan Earthquake (50,000+ estimated death toll) - They need our help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
(mods, please do not remove this thread. This is for a great cause and deserves this type of exposure. Thank you.)
With 28,881 Dead, 198,347 Injured, and 5 Million Homeless, it is Your Responsibility to Help!

The Sichuan Earthquake, which occurred last Monday the 12th, claimed tens of thousands of innocent lives and left thousands of children as orphans. There are still many trapped, awaiting rescue efforts, and even more injured, waiting for medical attention.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that I could have done something to help. I am not going to let this opportunity drift away. I need your help.

How YOU Can Help
As some of you know, I am a web entrepreneur and run multiple businesses under Kinkarso Tech Ltd. I would like to create a website to help spread the word, and to raise funds to help these people. I have developed sources to extract the latest information directly from inside China. I hope we can really make a difference and save lives in the process.

Of course, I realize that this definitely can not become reality if done by an individual. That is why I am looking for your help. In order to make this project a success, I am looking for...

Web Developers
The website will be composed of three sections; a blog, video/picture database, and a donation page. I can not do this myself. We need..

- Web Designers
- xHTML/CSS Coders
- Webmasters

Video Editor
In order to get the world out there, we need a good, strong, and motivational video to fuel the viral aspect of this project. We need a video editor who has the means and resources to put together a youtube video to promote the website and idea. Of course, video clips and pictures will be provided.

Project Managers/Internet Marketers
Viral marketing should be the backbone of this entire project. Therefore, there is a lot of communication that needs to be done to create as many joint venture partners as possible. We need people who are motivational speakers who are not shy over the phone.

Web Promotion
Of course, this will never become a success if no one knows about it. Do you own a community forum? A membership site? A prospect list? We need your help to promote the project once it is complete.

Donation
100% of all funds raised by this project will go to Mercy Corps to help the China Earthquake Relief Program.

In Exchange for Your Help...
Apart from the unmeasurable intrinsic rewards and the knowledge that you were part of a campaign that saved numerous lives, this is also an opportunity to promote your business as well. All contributors to this project will receive credit for their work (if wanted). Being 99% certain I will gain media support for this project, here is your chance to not only to save lives, but to also advance your business.

Register Now - Time is Extremely Limited
The longer we take, the more potential lives slip away through our fingers. Act now!

Please contact Donny at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1.604-220-2979 (Canada - PST)

Thank You,
Donny Ouyang

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi -- no matter how much we would love to support the cause, however, there is a technicality involved with this thread -- we do not allow fund raiser threads according to the rules of the forum.

And, it would not be possible to make an exception for one cause without opening a can of worms in future. I hope you understand our position. I am closing this thread because of this situation.

Please DO NOT Start any new fund-raiser threads as they are breach of our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com