Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Chitika for domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I am about to give up on them...they e-mail me back and say everything looks fine with their servers and asked if I "Mis-typed" the server address....No mis-typing on my end...I am very careful with that and nameservers....

I think they just do not get it...

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I am about to give up on them...they e-mail me back and say everything looks fine with their servers and asked if I "Mis-typed" the server address....No mis-typing on my end...I am very careful with that and nameservers....

I think they just do not get it...

Too bad to hear this.

teatime

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got an email today stating that they ( Chitika ) had had a problem but that now it's fixed. I had added 2 domains Monday night & they took > 36 hours to resolve.
But now they're OK.
So maybe it was just growing pains.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, My test names are now resolving...

They finally figured it out.

RegFee

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I emailed the address they mention in their blog comments, and had questions answered and my account approved very quickly.

The setup is very quick, and now that they've gotten over 1000 domains, I hope they will add more features that everyone wants (just read the blog comments, there seems to be an active dialog between users and chitika)

Another great thing is that you are allowed to drive traffic to your page, it isn't just for natural traffic.

In case you're frustrated with non resolving pages, it takes about a day for DNS to propagate for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom