• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale CIRA Board Elections Show of Support Phase underrway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also voted for Frank and DNF is firmly behind Frank.

I will NOT vote for Mark Hyndman who finds it necessary to call me dickhead in a few of his posts on dnf .ca, that is not the type of person I want on the CIRA board.

-=DCG=-

The results seem to reflect your position:

Andrew Escobar, Kevin McArthur, Catherine Walton, Rob Villeneuve, Marita Moll, Frank Michlick, Greg Makuch, Reinaldo Aguiar, Tom Williams, but no Mark Hyndman.
 
The results seem to reflect your position:

Andrew Escobar, Kevin McArthur, Catherine Walton, Rob Villeneuve, Marita Moll, Frank Michlick, Greg Makuch, Reinaldo Aguiar, Tom Williams, but no Mark Hyndman.

Gee maybe it's this that did him in:

Question:
1. Why do you want to be on CIRA's Board of Directors?

Answer:
TO have fun.

https://elections.cira.ca/2011/membernominees/show/601/en

This is one Dickhead that is glad he won't be representing us "To Have Fun"

-=DCG=-
 
LOL that was a publicity stunt.
 
LOL that was a publicity stunt.

Or a search for a free lunch. :rolleyes:

Now, if you were eligible, I would nominate you, and not because I agree with you, but rather that you appear to be clear-headed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom