Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

City Geo Domain Portfolio Sale Venue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't sell domains that often, so I'm admittedly behind the curve on the latest greatest markets and venues. I'm going to be putting a fairly large and premium .com city geo portfolio on the market ($XXX,XXX). Any suggestions on a venue or a reputable geo domain broker that deals in this sort of thing?

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Seraphim, Although not listing as a 'sales venue' GeoPublishers.com seem to have a few of the 'Big Boys (& Girls)' as members when it comes to obviously geo domains, how about looking through the membership and especially the directors and dropping them a line on an individual basis? (At most it would probably take you 10-15 minutes work.) Also of course you could list it on ShowcaseManager and direct any potential bidders to there.

This is most probably not what you are looking for but in todays mixed-up domaining environment I would have thought that 'thinking outside the box' slightly might be the answer.

All the best with the sale though, hope it returns well for you.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the info Billbo. I'll look it over. Thanks buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom