Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Click fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think Google will win as usually.

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Click Defense charges that the company has not done enough to warn advertisers about the risks it presents or to protect them against it.

Do the advertising people bother reading Google's TOS like those for adsense?

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seems like a Publicity Stunt to me....

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
VG_KING said:
Good thing they only banned you Kishin. ;-) You should feel pretty lucky..
Not sure what you are talking about?

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kishin said:
Not sure what you are talking about?
Don't act stupid. I have the AIM conversations logged when you told me about how Google busted and banned your site when you clicked on the Google Ads.

Plus, I think everyone can see banned sites from Google. (Domain was FreeGamesForAll[.com])

Good thing you were banned IMO. Later..

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Plus, I think everyone can see banned sites from Google. (Domain was FreeGamesForAll[.com])
that site isn't banned from google, I just checked.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see it in google. They may have banned his AdSense account.

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
I see it in google. They may have banned his AdSense account.
This sadly did happen but I nenver clicked my own ads,I have yet to discover who it was but I am sure it was a rival forum/site. It happened Late overnight and I had no way of stopping it.Also one of my friends played a role in this and he didnt understand how exactly the advertising worked so that alos caused issues. When I went to bed I had 10 clicks when I woke up it was around 90 :dead:

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lilian said:
how many AdSense account have they banned?
They ban a lot to the best of my knowledge. ON a few advertising forums I see people complain abou Invlaid clicks and them getting bannd almost everyday.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When i was 12 and didnt understand how adsense worked, i had a .tk domain, a site hosted on freewebs and i clicked my own ads over 500 times a day, i didnt realise what i was doing, i got banned, never got a payout, i researched and realised i was wrong. (i was only 12). Since then i have had clicksor on most of my sites and i am 100% honest, i am involved with no invalid clicks, i have known some people to click competitors ads, i have been asked to help but i instantly refuse, i would like somebody to do it to me. I read a lot of articles and is there anything any of us can do to stop competitors clicking ads. Something needs to be done with PPC Advertising, maybe ISP's need to ban the use of proxys and Reveal the mac addresses of the computers hardware, Nobody could them commit any click fraud, and spamming etc without being easily trackable, :)

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
paulrogers250 said:
When i was 12 and didnt understand how adsense worked, i had a .tk domain, a site hosted on freewebs and i clicked my own ads over 500 times a day, i didnt realise what i was doing, i got banned, never got a payout, i researched and realised i was wrong. (i was only 12). Since then i have had clicksor on most of my sites and i am 100% honest, i am involved with no invalid clicks, i have known some people to click competitors ads, i have been asked to help but i instantly refuse, i would like somebody to do it to me. I read a lot of articles and is there anything any of us can do to stop competitors clicking ads. Something needs to be done with PPC Advertising, maybe ISP's need to ban the use of proxys and Reveal the mac addresses of the computers hardware, Nobody could them commit any click fraud, and spamming etc without being easily trackable, :)

I think you decide wisely for long term business.
Cheers to you,
Em

M

mole

It is good that Google acknowledges that Click Fraud is the biggest threat to the Internet economy as we know it.

Through necessity, new models will develop that will challenge the very meaning of PPC. Adsense sites are wide open to malicious competitors who come in and click away solely to trigger the fraud detection meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom