Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Clicks capped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of confused here as all of my clicks at at $.24 today, is it like that for anyone else?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Clicks are estimates on the day they happen and then the followin day the real final information is provided.

Donny

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of confused here as all of my clicks at at $.24 today, is it like that for anyone else?

To answer your question no, I have domains today with $.40 and $.76.... Now what I found funny is the revenue adjustment which I've never witness being reduced by this much... One of my domains does usually $7-$9 a day, did $12.94 two days ago, then $7.99 and it was adjusted to $3.94 (!) today back in "normal" at $7.45... no idea what to make of this..

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had one make like $20+ that normally makes a few bucks per day...adjusted down of course...but then some go waaaaaaay up the next day..either way parked.com rev compared to the others I have tried..WAY BETTER

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had one make like $20+ that normally makes a few bucks per day...adjusted down of course...but then some go waaaaaaay up the next day..either way parked.com rev compared to the others I have tried..WAY BETTER

this is the one time I'll publicly more or less agree with you LOL (I still use DS For some type of domains)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you better agree ;)

or Donny might send out "the boys"...lol

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

and which others have you tried?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have used all the big ones as well as used custom adsense mini sites..TC is great too...but parked.com is just plain easier overall and you can target your domains instantly without waiting 48 hours for some stiff to approve (disapprove) your keywords or take two months to "optimize" the names automatically, informative & easy traffic analysis tools and the traffic/rev reports are very easy to pull...domain/port admin system is the best I have seen and double monthly payout via paypal? They rock.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Basically before Panama we had a way of getting the price the advertisers were getting when a surfer clicked. Now we don't have that information anymore. So we estimate the RPC on a domain level, it's a long formula but if you add a new domain to the system today we use your overall account estimate for the first few days as the RPC. But after 3 days I think we start using the historical data we have on the domain.

We do not pay on the estimates we pay on what we are told you earn. So if estimate you make $5.00 on a domain and our partners tell us you made $12.00, you get paid $12.00. And if we tell you that you made $19.56 on a domain and our partners say $1.59, then we pay you that as well.

Hope this makes sense.

Donny

netfounder

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To answer your question no, I have domains today with $.40 and $.76.... Now what I found funny is the revenue adjustment which I've never witness being reduced by this much... One of my domains does usually $7-$9 a day, did $12.94 two days ago, then $7.99 and it was adjusted to $3.94 (!) today back in "normal" at $7.45... no idea what to make of this..

I have same issue.
yesterday I move 2 names to Parked.then 3 view,4clicks.
But this time.1 views.no click:?:

Basically before Panama we had a way of getting the price the advertisers were getting when a surfer clicked. Now we don't have that information anymore. So we estimate the RPC on a domain level, it's a long formula but if you add a new domain to the system today we use your overall account estimate for the first few days as the RPC. But after 3 days I think we start using the historical data we have on the domain.

We do not pay on the estimates we pay on what we are told you earn. So if estimate you make $5.00 on a domain and our partners tell us you made $12.00, you get paid $12.00. And if we tell you that you made $19.56 on a domain and our partners say $1.59, then we pay you that as well.

Hope this makes sense.

Donny
It is auto process by system or manual?
BTW,cap earning is ok,,but capped click.I am confused .

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have same issue.
yesterday I move 2 names to Parked.then 3 view,4clicks.
But this time.1 views.no click

Sometimes life just works that way.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think they pay you more if you say thank you. :eek:k:

THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON! THANK YOU DON!

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:) I need to add that to my formula. What are the quality of their domains? do they make me happy? How many posts have they made on dnforum?

This could be a good formula.

Donny

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
..do they live down the street? lol ;)

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
....if you add a new domain to the system today we use your overall account estimate for the first few days as the RPC. But after 3 days I think we start using the historical data we have on the domain.
Donny

Looking for an explanation regarding the overall performance over a few days recently on your dns.

Since I only had 1 domain in the acct for 2 weeks before moving more than 2,000 new ones to your dns does what you said above result in my earnings on the network being low because it was based on the old stats experience with that 1 low income lower traffic name (and no valid revenue stats since we moved the dns away from you before the 3-day time period you mentioned)?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader,
I'm not sure what you mean. First you are talking about DNS then you are talking about I'm not sure what you are talking about.

If you are telling me you pointed your domains to us again, obviously it's not working with your domain registrar.

Our estimation has nothing to do with anything. It's all how we currently estimate how much money people are making today, when we get the final numbers tomorrow our estimations are thrown out and replaced with real numbers.

Donny

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I am missing something but didn't you say the revenue on new domains added at first is based on the past experience with the cust acct and not updated for 3 plus days?

So if the past stats were not good would that mean the new stats are also not good for a few days until you get the actual data? Maybe there is a misunderstanding?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I said the estimation is based on the history of the domain, not the revenue. We aren't DS or Sedo who uses some random number to figure out how much you are going to be paid. We estimate, but then pay you on what we are paud.

So if today we estimate for a domain you made $20.00, and our providers tell us you made $35.00, we pay you $35.00, not $20.00. It's your money, so why not give it to you.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom