Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Clicks capped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I said the estimation is based on the history of the domain, not the revenue. We aren't DS or Sedo who uses some random number to figure out how much you are going to be paid. We estimate, but then pay you on what we are paid.

So if today we estimate for a domain you made $20.00, and our providers tell us you made $35.00, we pay you $35.00, not $20.00. It's your money, so why not give it to you. Donny

Donny, exactly what do you mean when you say "history"

Still quite confused as to how you could know the history of my domains when I have owned them for a long time and none have ever been at parked.com before (with some never on ppc at any provider)?

Also, please read this post:

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1108424#post1108424

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader,
If you don't understand what I have stated 3 times now about how we estimate today's numbers, just disregard it, you aren't paid based on an estimation. Do this, if there is a * next to the date, just don't look at that data. If there isn't a * then the data is finalized and that's what you are getting paid on.

And about the Moniker nameserver change issue, I won't say it' something that is well known, but I have heard quite a few people complain about that exact problem.

Donny

mstix

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't read the entire thread, however, its my understanding that.

Its only an estimation based on the fact that all the data from the upper provider has not been verified, when the data is complete and verified its no longer an estimation, but a final number. Happens with all the providers, some just choose not to call it an estimation and make the change a day or so later.

mstix

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unless I am missing something it seems quite odd that with so many domains parked on and off basis for 4-mos at 5 different providers in all that time and all the impressions and clicks only recall my daily numbers being 'adjusted' 1 day for $2 total by just one provider with the initial stats reported never changing as far as I know.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader - Let me explain it one more way. Yahoo tells their partners how much money a domain makes on a domain level. Google has 2 different types of feed, the search and the AFD feed. The search feed does not have domain level reporting but the AFD feed does.

It is up to the parking company to determine how they want to pay their partners. Most of them just come up with some formula and pay you based on that number. They will always underestimate so they don't lose money, and others like us pay you based on what our providers tell us.

Not sure how else to explain this.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom