Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Club Drop Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could someone tell me how much the Club Drop costs? I've just added a name and its got me in at 2 points. How much is a point?

Thanks

Dean

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DeCal said:
Could someone tell me how much the Club Drop costs? I've just added a name and its got me in at 2 points. How much is a point?

Thanks

Dean

In an effort to confuse their customers for no reason whatsoever, Enom decided to replace the word "dollar" with "point". $1 = 1 point. It always amazes me when businesses do things like this on purpose! Why don't they just go all the way and make it a Korean language site - that would really make it impossible for their customers o know what is going on!

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think they were making it more user-friendly for those not spending US dollars... so they can do their conversion at purchase time (whatever the exchange rate is), and from then on it's just 'points' instead of US dollars.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duke said:
In an effort to confuse their customers for no reason whatsoever, Enom decided to replace the word "dollar" with "point". $1 = 1 point. It always amazes me when businesses do things like this on purpose! Why don't they just go all the way and make it a Korean language site - that would really make it impossible for their customers o know what is going on!

Thanks Duke.

So if my bid is 2 points ($2). Do i have to pay a years reg fee on top of that?

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, that's right.

If you have a $8.95 account you will pay US$10.95 for a name you win with the minimum $2 bid.

If you have a $6.95 account, you will pay $8.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom