Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Clubdrop question

Status
Not open for further replies.

beantown

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I snagged my first name with Club Drop today. Ok so its telling me that I owe 59.95 dollars for the bid and registration at Enom. My winning bid was 30 dollars. Is 29.95 the cost for one year? I am having difficulty finding this info on their site. How do I get around this high price? Its already trying to charge my account but I do not have a credit card set up yet. I know I've seen reseller accounts. With reseller accounts, does the name go directly to me? What do you all recommend? Thanks for your help.

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
beantown said:
Hi,
I snagged my first name with Club Drop today. Ok so its telling me that I owe 59.95 dollars for the bid and registration at Enom. My winning bid was 30 dollars. Is 29.95 the cost for one year? I am having difficulty finding this info on their site. How do I get around this high price? Its already trying to charge my account but I do not have a credit card set up yet. I know I've seen reseller accounts. With reseller accounts, does the name go directly to me? What do you all recommend? Thanks for your help.

Yes, it probably is $29.95. The auction amount is your regular price plus the bid amount.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How did you bid on a domain,unless you alread have an account.
How did you get the account? > Thru enom or thru another reseller?

If you got the account thru Enom with the regular $29.95 registration costs, then you will have to pay that cost, plus the winning bid amount.

However, you can get a cheaper account thru a reseller.
Check the "Related Offers" section of this forum.

Or if you're planning to buy a lot of names thru Club Drop in the future, you can buy a reseller account directly from Enom, with $6.95 pricing,,,if you deposit $7000 into your account.

Check with enom support first!

AndyM1988

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got a free account here: http://www.providenames.com/

It will work on Enom and Club Drop - by having one of those accounts the price of (most) domains goes to $8.95, not $29.95.

I hope that helps, good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom