Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Clubhouse changing its name from ClubHouse.io to Shortcut.com

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The project management platform ClubHouse did a big upgrade from Clubhouse.io to Shortcut.com

As per the blog post published on Clubhouse.io the project management platform name will be changed to Shortcut.com.

As per the official post, the name Shortcut is "a memorable, fun name. And it just fits. We cut through the chaos, noise, and confusion around ongoing work to help you get that work done faster and without wanting to throw your computer out the window. We provide a shortcut to getting work done."

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

this news is yet another example of businesses that start on the wanna be .io extension
then after they get successful, they go for the real deal and get a .com

imo....

Viet

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The popular voice social media platform ClubHouse did a big upgrade from Clubhouse.io to Shortcut.com

As per the blog post published on Clubhouse.io the social media platform name will be changed to Shortcut.com.

As per the official post, the name Shortcut is "a memorable, fun name. And it just fits. We cut through the chaos, noise, and confusion around ongoing work to help you get that work done faster and without wanting to throw your computer out the window. We provide a shortcut to getting work done."
The social audio app since 2020: JoinClubhouse.com changed to Clubhouse.com

The Clubhouse.io has always been a project management platform since 2016. I believe they changed to Shortcut.com because of the fast growth of the young and new social audio app Clubhouse that got Clubhouse.com

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The social audio app since 2020: JoinClubhouse.com changed to Clubhouse.com

The Clubhouse.io has always been a project management platform since 2016. I believe they changed to Shortcut.com because of the fast growth of the young and new social audio app Clubhouse that got Clubhouse.com
Not much benefited from the change. Twitter Spaces is more popular now.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is the truth.

Hi

this news is yet another example of businesses that start on the wanna be .io extension
then after they get successful, they go for the real deal and get a .com

imo....

akirlew

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't follow fake sales.
The owner of Name Bio (Anuj Bahl) confirmed that any sales listed on NameBio have been verified. Ron Jackson from DN Journal also verifies any sales he lists and her .xyz sales have been listed at both sites.

Keep in mind, she started early (I think around 2015) taking a gamble on xyz domains and she owns about 19,000 (which is about $200k in annual renewals). She has to sell at least $200k just to break even in a year.

As Farquan mentioned, some of her sales have been built out. I had followed up on some of them to see who was buying these and it seems that blockchain/crypto/NFT brands like them.

I also sold an xyz domain myself for $10k and it has yet to be developed. It was interesting to see first hand that someone was willing to spend that much money and not immediately do anything with the domain. (I just checked and the one I sold is still not live... no lander... nothing... just a dead URL.)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom