Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.com continues its speculator-enervating instability

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrucialDom

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Daily Changes (last 24hrs)
New Deleted Transfered TLD
13,287 14,305 14,799 .COM

Source: whoisreport.com 9/9/2002

Down 1000 since yesterday. It will probably go up again,
and down, and up and down and up and .

Beats me why anyone dares to register such an instable extension :uhoh:

CrucialDom

CrucialDom

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Giovanni

Amen....

At least .info is going in the right direction, you are never sure about that when it comes to .com :D

CrucialDom

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
At least .info is going in the right direction, you are never sure about that when it comes to .com

exactly what are you unsure of concerning .com?

true, but .com is already there in terms of perception and value - .info hasn't made it anywhere yet :)

Originally posted by CrucialDom

At least .info is going in the right direction, you are never sure about that when it comes to .com :D

CrucialDom

the only reason why .info numbers aren't falling is because none have come up for renewal yet :D

T

Tee

21,309,418 10,132,923 13,287 14,305 14,799 .COM

.Com is in decline as I said.

If .info were to reach expirations tomorrow, and all names were released, you would probably actually see an increase in registrations because there are many names that still have bogus tms that need to be released and that would be snapped up instantly.

Meanwhile .com keeps a dropping.

Face it. .Com for many here is a shill game.

The only .coms worth anything in general at this point (and for a while) are the relative genetics and very short .coms. Most people don't have those. The ones that do talk all about how great .com is as they have names that are valuable. But most people here have .com junk and they just continue buying junk because they think ".com" will turn junk into something valuable or that .com has such great value as to make the name irrelevant.

Keep believeing the .com lie and go broke just like the developers did. Use your brain and get creative and realize that change is blowing in the wind.

.Com is old, has baggage, is declining in worth and increasingly means nothing as the brand is crushed under the devastating weight of irresponsibilty coming back home to roost.

You .commers are like Henrique Iglesious groupies. Get some taste already!

I assume the thread wasn't ment to be taken seriously though, looking up the changes for a 24hr period and basing opinions on that is hardly valid.

.Com is old, has baggage, is declining in worth and increasingly means nothing as the brand is crushed under the devastating weight of irresponsibilty coming back home to roost.

No matter how many times you repeat that mantra, the only person you're fooling is yourself.

CrucialDom

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by snoopy
I assume the thread wasn't ment to be taken seriously though, looking up the changes for a 24hr period and basing opinions on that is hardly valid.

No, but I know one or two speculators who will now be awake half the night and first thing tomorrow surf over to whoisreport.com to see if .com continues falling or manages to climb again ;)

CrucialDom

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by safesys

No matter how many times you repeat that mantra, the only person you're fooling is yourself.

Amen, Brother!

What is Tee talking about .... can't seem to twist my mind around his argument.

Tee, do you operate an offline or online business? If so, and you wanted to registered your business name, and .COM WAS AVAILABLE ... would you forgoe the .com in favor of ...... :confused:

Didn't think so :D

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NameBox

DomBase. Are you playing with those .tee tlds again ...

:confused:

yeah... I was up to something tricky. :evil:

but repented of it :D

T

Tee

Namebox, I would go with .com.

Therein, however, lies the tale.

There is no .com to register because some moron registered it and I don't want to wait for it to be deleted.

So, I go with .info or .biz, and so will many and so are many.

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tee
Namebox, I would go with .com.

Therein, however, lies the tale.

There is no .com to register because some moron registered it and I don't want to wait for it to be deleted.

So, I go with .info or .biz, and so will many and so are many.

Tee,

Why is he/she a "moron"? Because, they got there before you?

Lots of companies have derivations of their names for their .com, etc. Of course, not every company has a short real world name, so their .coms, etc., would be somewhat ungainly.

I think that consumers, and businesses perception is that .com rules, along with country .tlds. I just can't see new.net, etc., a .biz, .info, really taking off for commerce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom