Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Commission Only Advertising Sales Representative

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittjw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The HPD Advertising Network is looking for a commission only advertising sales representative with direct business experience. I'll set a minimum rate, you'll set the actual sell rate and be paid on gross.

I own an advertising network focused on a narrow business-to-business sales and marketing professional market niche with growing traffic. The ideal candidate will be selling for other networks and have experience adding publishers as well as advertisers.

Right now my network is running house, network, affiliate, and AdSense type advertising.

Compensation: I'm willing to start commission 25% on gross for advertisers and 35% gross on publishers, while providing the tools to take payments and will use an affiliate system to track sales. Using OpenX for the backend.

You'll be paid weekly on payments received. Inventory includes CPM and Tenancy at this point, CPA and CPC will only be available at $5,000 minimum deposit on order. Publishers are paid Tenancy or CPM, rates are reevaluated based on Monthly performance. I usually draw up a tier plan.

My staff, upon recieving an signed and approved insertion order, will setup the account and turn back over the the client trafficker's to fill. A fee will be required if my folks are going to be tied up playing trafficker.

I've also built a nice database of leads based on PPC performance, associated traffic, and keyword research; my offices will regular mail postcards to that group to drive inquiries to which you'll get a copy. My office is lean, I'll be depending on you to run with these leads.

You'll also have access to geotargetted inventory. While the United States is my core market; Advertisers / Publishers in India, China, United Kingdom, and Canada are welcome. My traffic is 60% United States.

You'll find audience demographics for many of my sites at http://www.quantcast.com/p-aeOTVXmqWLqv6

The HPD Advertising Network has 70 active publishers, my goal is to be at 100 niche publishers by January 2009. It's also my goal to have 25% filled inventory by January 2009 and 50% filled inventory by this time August 2009.

Creatives from Fortune 5000 companies or Agencies don't require approval; all other approvals are turned around in 1 business day and after a few months you'll have approval authority.

[I've provided a lot of detail here because I'm interested in pooling resources to buy for my niche, I believe others here may have assets in these areas and may be interested in becoming publishers.]

Send a private message if you are interested. I'm sure I missed something, write with questions.

Sincerely,

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom