Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

company claims me as bad faith - due to..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have my domain parked with godaddy cash parking, and there is not one single ad that relates to there site

Popular Categories box includes words for search, so they are using that to claim i purchased the domain for bad faith..

can you believe that $hit ...

and now they want me to release the domain

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i need legal help!

Lawyer claims, Popular Category Search Terms can be used against me for bad faith..

i own a domain, and its parked with godaddy... the ads displayed have nothing to do with domain names.. since the popular search terms box includes the words domain names... the lawyer claims i have purchaed the domain for bad faith... and wants me to release the domain to there company..

what horse $hit is this... now they want to use popular search terms as a way to steal my domain.. .WARNING to ALL DOMAINERS.. even though you may not show ads, they want to use popular search terms against you..

need some help on this

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
MIR,

Kindly reply back and say "No thanks"

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i need legal help!

need some help on this

Not going to get this on the forum. :sigh2:

Contact a lawyer.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The lawyer claims he has rights to use the popular search category as a way to steal the domain... has this been used before in court?

anyone?

I mean find YOURSELF a lawyer. Don't talk to theirs until you find YOURSELF one.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
don't need a lawyer- if your domain is not trademark just tell them to FO, as you did already

tell them to redirect their spam to godaddys legal team, as it is their parking page, that shows whatever adds they dont like

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's an afternic typo?

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
its not a typo... its a legit name, there is 100+ combinations... i asked why they want mine... cause they said they like mine.. and only want mine....

mine uses an m vs n - i purchased the domain from another domainer... and they want to steal the domain from me, due to popular search terms.. that has nothing to do with flags... i was displaying ads for flags....

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
afternic is name media?, they'r cool, settle for 1000$, tell them you charge this for your time, associated with transfer

just watch what you say in emails

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's probably getting a lot of typos due to the proximity of the letters. I used to own "noc" instead of "nic" several years ago. But yours looks like a stand-alone version, not even a typo. I couldn't see any related results on the search page either. Unless they delivered a C&D via the mail, ignore them.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
there is no traffic, maybe 4 hits a month.. lol idiots think they can use their wallet against you with threats... why not just buy the domain from me...

Mir- it's not threats, it's standart C&D, listen what i say- don't pinch them to buy it, just charge for your time- it isn't free, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom