Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Complete Content Websites - my first minisite online- Tons of Content - SEO optimized

Status
Not open for further replies.

highnfar

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.immicenter.com/ - Immigration to U.S. source website

Nice template and article source. Just need to minor adjustments, which can save me lots of time! Overall, I will give contentminisites a "highly recommended", it's much much much much better than just parking at sedo, if don't have a development plan and want to sell it.

For minisite profits, I will wait and see, then make comments.

Fantastic job. Thanks!

I

impactadmin

Thank you for your positive comments!

Huseyin,

http://www.immicenter.com/ - Immigration to U.S. source website

Nice template and article source. Just need to minor adjustments, which can save me lots of time! Overall, I will give contentminisites a "highly recommended", it's much much much much better than just parking at sedo, if don't have a development plan and want to sell it.

For minisite profits, I will wait and see, then make comments.

Fantastic job. Thanks!

moresa

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how i can go a mini site some one can help me?

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, this does look great. Makes me "seriously" consider getting several minisites done on my unused domains...

I

impactadmin

Wow, this does look great. Makes me "seriously" consider getting several minisites done on my unused domains...

Great.

You should give them a try while we have out current promotion where you can purchase 5, 10 or 20 sites and receive 5, 10, or 20 absolutely free for a limited time.

I

impactadmin

Current October special.

Buy 10 mini sites get 10 free.

http://www.contentminisites.com

Each Site includes:

Content Rich Websites

We will create optimized content rich websites designed around your Adsense.

Each site includes between 100-200 fully targeted pages.

We do all the work! No need for you to learn new software, or spend hours finding keywords.

Through our targeted optimized research we will design a site targeted specifically to your domain with targeted content on each page generated. Complete sitemap page. One HTML attractive sitemap for users and an XML sitemap for search engines to better index your website.

argeted Keywords/Keyword Phrases

Your site will contain targeted keywords on the index page. Each keyword will lead to a second level of highly optimized keywords and keyword phrases.

With our optimized and content rich pages, pages will be indexed in search engines faster. The quicker they are indexed with content, the increased traffic your website will receive via the search engines.

Viewers will always conduct searches using specific keywords! And that's
something you absolutely
MUST take advantage of. That is why we are using optimized keywords and the top keyword search phrases.

Complete CMS System

Complete content management system behind every website we create.

Ability to modify all content and articles on every page to your own unique content.

Manage Categories: Add/Edit/Delete the categories and subcategories.

Manage Custom Pages: Add/Edit/Delete unlimited custom pages such as "Contact us", "FAQs," "Links," etc.

Completely manage all ads and ad blocks on the websit engines to better index your website.

Content Mini Sites require a LINUX host account running PHP.

Why our Pages are Better

Our pages are much better and differ greatly from other traffic page generator tools because our pages are complete looking websites.

Our tool helps generates hundreds of targeted pages with complete content on every page as well as highly targeted keywords. Each page contains an attractive header.

Tired of Parking? Tired of sending your traffic way to parked pages? Then our templates are for you. Put up a website that will bring your vistors back for more and earn revenue at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom