Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Copyright infringing domains seized BUT not WikiLeaks.Org ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i agree, im surprised it's got this far without someone stepping in. but the news is reporting the leaks too (i think he did that for his own protection)

Area52

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you saying you want the US government to go around taking domain names as it sees fit? The US does not own the internet
I bet they could strong arm the US registrar into knocking the site offline, but that would be a huge PR mistake with worldwide repercussions.
They started the seizures in June.
Most of these are based outside of U.S. "Seventy-seven of the websites were based in China"

Amazing what lengths they will go to protect business, at the same time tell citizens to "shove it" by allowing the U.S. to continue to be illegally squatted by millions of foreigners. Apparantly, it's ok to continue to steal American jobs and benefits even during the worst financial crisis in a generation. Homeland security is involved in this? This is National security? This administration is outrageous.

Last edited:

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"You can kill the revolutionary, but you can't kill the revolution."

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom