Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Credit Card Niche - Exact Match Keyword Product Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarikpierce

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for viewing my thread. I am selling the exact match keyword domain CreditCardCases.com because I have to pay off one of my server bills.

I found this domain name after browsing through hundreds and hundreds of recently deleted .COMs. I only register the best domains that you could easily make money with.

Head on over to Google and Search "Credit Card Cases." You will see tons of companies bidding for this exact match keyword because they are making sales!

I am in negotiations with several other domains and wish I had to time to approach these advertisers.

How to Monetize This Domain

Here's a couple ways to monetize this domain:

1. Build a simple Amazon affiliate store and sell items

2. Approach an advertiser and sell the domain to them

3. Type in "Credit Card Cases" into Google, go to page 3 & 4, and approach these websites with an EMD that will help them rank higher.

Credit Cards are Everyday Household items

Truth is most people have credit cards and they are always purchasing holders, cases, and wallets to store them.

Any domain with the keyword "Credit Card" will also generate HIGH CPC for Google Adsense. These companies pay up to $400 per application lead :)

How to Purchase This Domain Name

The price is $499. Domain is registered at Go daddy. I will accept Paypal payment and push the domain to your account once payment is confirmed.

Contact me at [email protected] or send me a PM for further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators