Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

(custom?) account request:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, I am looking for a webhost that can offer me the following for up to approx. $15 per month (I want to pay monthly; no yearly average price per month please). Please let it be clear that I am NOT (interested in being) a reseller, but if a cool reseller account is offered that caters to my needs then that's great. Requirements:
* True UNLIMITED multiple domain hosting. Not domain pointers, but each domain a stand-alone, each with its' own pop3 email accounts (including a catch-all email adress for each domain). ONE control panel for ALL my domains at once would be ideal, but of course one panel per domain is ok too.
Know that I will need to have about 15 'main' domains being set up right from the start, and will have about 350-or-so other domains pointed to folders of one main domain, but they will, over the next few months, needed to be added/set up as 'real' domains, almost always small ones (On average 1Mb each). I guess it'd be most ideal if I could set those up myself.
* 600-700 Mb webspace (Most of which will NOT be used at first; it will grow over time). More is welcome too, of course.
* The more bandwidth the merrier. Most of which will NOT be used at first, (but) it will grow over time. Please note, most of my sites will not have any significant amount of bandwidth usage, ever.
* Should come with PHP Support, CGI/Perl Support, SSL Capability, Custom Error Pages, 24 Hour Backup, FTP Access; standards like -but not limited to- that.
* Also: excellent helpdesk support, excellent uptime, no set up-/hidden-/additional costs
* Preferably (But if not possible, then not too big of a deal), I should also be allowed to host some (small) adult sites in this package, and be able to host some mp3s -for which I will have/supply approval from the artists.

Thanks!

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey. If the deal comes with coffee and eggs in the morning and a massage at the office around 4 pm, I'll sign up, too.

:cool:

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and you're willing to pay $15? At least you don't expect too much! I cannot believe that somebody would be willing to offer all that for $15. But hey ... good luck.

F

floyd

Sounds like you need a dedicated server. You won't get one of
those for $15 per month. Just remember you get what you pay
for. If you only want $15 per month then you will only get $15
per month service. How much money are you planning on making
with your business? Hundreds? Thousands per month? If you are
down for an hour how much money will you lose? Its worth a little
bit of that potentially lost money to invest in a good service.

Fred - Voxtreme

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You should pop over to WHT and post in their Requests forum, you should be able to find someone that can do that for $15 per month.

The only problem may be the adult and mp3 hosting, but you said it's not too much of a big deal.

This is the link to WHT requests forum...
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=32

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators