Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Custom Link Building Services for Your Site + Free SEO Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey All!

I've been specializing in SEO (along with domaining) for my own and clients' sites for over 4 years and I'm currently looking to take on several more clients to establish a long term partnership.

We focus on building a diversified and natural looking backlinks profile for a site to not only improve Google rankings for specific keywords you're targeting, but also help establish the site as an authority resource in your niche to acquire traffic from Google and other search engines for thousands of other long tail queries.

This is not your average fixed price, one fits all service that over promises and under delivers. Every site gets special treatment and a unique link building plan based on it's current backlinks, competition, goals and niche research. Google favors sites with good content and a healthy mix of quality backlinks, established over a period of time and that's what we deliver.

Methods we use include:
- on site optimization
- writing unique articles on your site's topic and distributing them to other sites and blogs in your niche with a linkback to your site
- publishing themed pages and articles on high authority sites with backlinks to your site
- creating unique videos promoting your site and uploading them on youtube and other similar sites
- writing articles on your site's main keywords and distributing them through article directories
- writing and distributing press releases for your site
- submitting your site's pages to top social bookmarking sites
- participating in discussions in forums and various communities, like yahoo answers, on related topics with backlinks in signature or in posts
- emailing webmasters of related sites to link to your site, or publish articles with backlinks
- acquiring high pr links for your site to boost authority
- buying links - only incontent, naturally looking, links on related sites
- quality directory submissions, having the site listed in major niche directories and business catalogs
- .. and more

Send me a pm, or email to 'michael {at} domainmagnate .com' with your site url and any goals/keywords you aim for, as well as any questions about the service and I'll reply with a price quote and further details.
There is a 3 months prepayment required, since that's the time that usually takes to see first significant results. And a 50% money back guarantee, meaning if you are not happy with the results after 3 months you'll get 50% of what you paid back (can't offer a higher moneyback guarantee since I have people to pay to). You'll also get detailed monthly reports.

As the thread title suggests I'm also offering free SEO advice here. So even if you are not interested, or can't afford this service, you can pm me your site and I'll give you a quick advice on how to best improve it. This is limited to only the first 10 people to contact me.

thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom