Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Customer Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaques

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I saw the 10 day money back guaruntee and becuase no one regged at my site after tremendos traffic I decided to get the money-back. I contacted CS on 3 different support emails and no replies....

Anyone else get a refund b4?

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry haven't tried asking for my money back... my reseller site seems to be doing ok.

Just a question is your "tremendous" traffic targetted? In most cases traffic that is not related to what you're selling gives lousy returns.

Jaques

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
unholy1 said:
Sorry haven't tried asking for my money back... my reseller site seems to be doing ok.

Just a question is your "tremendous" traffic targetted? In most cases traffic that is not related to what you're selling gives lousy returns.

It was extremely targetted. Finally after the 3rd email support email I found they replied saying they could "credit me" to get me to stay or get my money back. Becuase there is a 10 day money back guaruntee. I told them I wanted my money back, and I thought when I signed up I did it through DNF discount price, just saw that I actually paid 99$, :eek: :)

KemptechDomains

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
unholy1 said:

Unholy1;

Any tips on how to improve reseller sales? I am struggling to make a sale too. Though I think I may not be doing enough of the right things.

KemptechDomains

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader said:
Sorry to report it's very difficult to make reseller sales unless you spend lots of time and effort promoting it and most importantly also get lots of targeted traffic.

However, the site is still worth $99 for your own use, IMO.

Money refunded YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom