Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Damn! Buydomains again got everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beatz
"You amateurs that think you can arrive in this game in 2002 and expect to suddenly grab decent expires, and then complain when you don't get any. "

I agree. Both Hong Kong based Ultsearch and Buydomains have real pros behind the wheels. They use many grab channels for drops, study the drop lists like a hawk 24 hrs a day, and are prepared to outbid you.

The mafia has come into the game. Be prepared to be machine gun sprayed :D

Domain summit 2024

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Do your research, make contacts and come up with a strategy. Whinging and complaining won't get you any closer to the domains."

Well i ain't whining.All i'm saying is hey here might be an unfair competitor that might use strategies that might become illegal if not illegal already or at least against ICANN policy.Maybe i should sue em.Maybe that's part of MY strategy - we'll see.

They don't need to be contravening ICANN's agreement to do well in drops (they could get the registrar to service their domain list for them directly which isn't against the policy).

For legal action you need a basis in law - and lets face it, the wishes of domain speculators don't feature highly in the minds of the powers that be.

J

jeroenp

Here is a question i would like you to answer

Do you know who created your life and why?

Could everything be faith and that thing?

:laugh:

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Usual Suspects:

* (NEW) AddressCreation.com
* Dotster.com
* UltimateSearch.com

Dotster is the worst - they are a pukka ICANN registrar and they are hoarding tons of names. I submitted a complaint to ICANN but received no response.

AddressCreation takes a lot of the 2/3 character names and refuses to update it's Whois.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
With buydomains, ultsearch, and Mc Juice at the wheel.
Its nearly impossible to pick up a good domain.

We got skillzzzz!

H

hosting3.com

wonder who is the most bulk domain registration friendly registrar (I mean when domain is on hold and trying to register it every 15 minutes:)).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators