Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

deleting/expiring domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok i gather that there are millions of names expiring every day, i suppose some good some not. what im wondering is i know theres thousands of you experienced domainers out there, but you surely cant and dont register all the good domains that have expired each day can you? so my point is there must still be a few decent domains left that have expired, for us newbies to pick up the little crumbs as they say lol? i been looking at drophunt, and wouldnt it be reasonable that i could get some from there? im not looking for the big ones as you guys are probably days ahead of me with all your tools, but even if i can make say 50-100 usd now and again, possible?
thanks for any input
si

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For the record there are about 20000 .com domains expiring every day, and less for the other extensions. We are far from the millions you suggest.
To give you an order of magnitude there are about 58 million .com domains registered right now.

DarkStealth

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yea today I just registered a PR4 domain www.medlineny.com and I was happy that I got it. I just made it a link cloud site and now I sell links on it for 2.50 each.

It's easy to find good expired domains if you search for a while.

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well thanks for the input scavenger and dark stealth, ill cetainly look into it
si

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom