Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Demands to Moniker

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mediaadvantages

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am tired of waiting on the DNS problem with Moniker. I am posting this same message on NP and DNF. If this isn't fixed with a call back to me in the next 24 hours, I will be damanding that Moniker transfer all of my domains to another Registrar on Monikers dime.

This is crap, someone else is making money off of any parking and a couple which are being developed right now can't be pointed at my host. If I have to get a lawyer involved I will. This is the last attempt to get Moniker to make things correct!

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the lawsuit win....you can use money from the Nigerian prince that just emailed you because both are about as likely to come true.

If you are unhappy with their service, transfer out, simple. You could also begin running your own dns servers.....

owndomain

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is your problem with DNS?

I had also problem with ENOM sometimes ago, which I have to transfer the specific domain names out from ENOM.

My advise (perhaps): you can try to change the DNS service to another ones, then change back.... if it can work!

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am tired of waiting on the DNS problem with Moniker. I am posting this same message on NP and DNF. If this isn't fixed with a call back to me in the next 24 hours, I will be damanding that Moniker transfer all of my domains to another Registrar on Monikers dime.

This is crap, someone else is making money off of any parking and a couple which are being developed right now can't be pointed at my host. If I have to get a lawyer involved I will. This is the last attempt to get Moniker to make things correct!

You are not providing any details at all. Why post in a public forum without details?

We have had threads before on the speed of DNS changes/propagation at the registrars. Moniker is not bad, when I have changed DNS. Enom is almost immediate in my experience, and godaddy takes forever on dns. Godaddy can take days to update dns, its very frustrating; they are making money on ppc so its obvious they are doing it on purpose - but of course, ICANN does nothing about it.

Lately I have found the Moniker website to be fast and responsive; which is nice. Godaddy.com is getting painfully slow, just to manage domains. Very frustrating.

The old Bulkregister.com was the best registrar IMO. Swallowed up by Enom and killed off; they should have just let it run concurrently. Now if Moniker could clone off the old Bulkregister user interface, have dns changes as fast as enom, then that would be something. One could consider the best features at each registrar or parking company, and just dream they were all in one place - but for some reason, no one will make it happen.

Kevin

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moniker is near instant with their DNS updates.

Godaddy - that is another story. I think it takes 15 mins to an hour for theirs to take effect. I quit waiting after a few minutes, but I know it was a while.

And their interface is nothing but BLOATWARE - Takes a day and a half just to manage a few things with your domains.

If you really wanted something fixed you would call their toll free number.

If you want help call them or at least let us know the full story. Then perhaps someone on here can let you know if it is something you are doing wrong and not them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom