Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

design marketing advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just changed names here (only took me 6 years) and decided on a new name for website.

Firstplacenames.com Not just in love with the name had
and is for sale dotcom4sale.com started adding an 2 and disliking the number

I went with first place because the bulk of my names are EMD and well I do believe that an emd name will help you be a first place listing.

So I'm going with a pretty simple format www.firstplacenames.com and while plan on adding some content the the bulk of the site I plan on using this www.firstplacenames.com/dnportfolio/ but dont want to use that as the index page.

So if you would kind dnfers Look at my home page. I'm thinking just above what currently has "pre-opening Sale" I place a graphic. Something that fills the space in width and perhaps 300 pixels tall. Started thinking more of a flyer type graphic instead of something say 350-300. The graphic would still be that just with white space

SO my questions.

1) do you think a graphic there would help the home page.

2) should it be a square graphic or ribbon like

3) ideas for a slogan would be welcome as well

I obviously have a ton of work to do, but do want to run with this for a bit. Likely take a bit for me to change designs, as well it took me 6 years to change this name. ;)

Best to all

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom